PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Chief Financial Officer, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and Company’s long term strategy
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and Management; make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations
- Initiate and coordinate changes and improvements in automated financial and management information systems for the Company
- Responsible for the budgetary planning; analyze and evaluate budget requests in alignment with the Company’s strategic plan. Monitor budgets throughout the year
- Oversee cash flow planning
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Prepare and maintain regular financial reports
- Manage preparation and support of all external and internal audits
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Manage the Finance team
All you need is…
- BSc in Finance/Economics/Accounting; MBA highly desirable
- ACA, ACCA or CPA qualified
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in Telecom industry
- Broad IT skills along with past experience successfully partnering with IT in managing critical financial management systems
- Experience with SAP ERP or similar large scale systems is highly regarded
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, and change management
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating; commercial focus
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders such as tax authorities, banks, lawyers etc.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.