Available Locations: Limassol | Nicosia
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for Account Manager & Traffic Analyst to join the Wholesale team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Seek new business opportunities, and expand partnerships with carriers for Wholesale Services and be responsible to match and exceed the assigned personal monthly/quarterly buy and sell targets
- Be involved and assist the Wholesale team in Wholesale Local, related to contracts, reporting, traffic analysis and better organizing and expanding the business
- Handle and coordinate invoices disputes for all carriers and keep communication with the company’s finance department and the carriers
- Increase the number of SMS Interconnections by approaching new carriers, and perform business analysis before proceeding with an agreement
- Monitor the daily traffic reports in systems and perform testing to monitor quality and identify any issues with quality, rates, routing
- Raise and handle wholesale tickets with our international telecommunication carriers and HUBs
- Communicate with the company’s mobile engineers for tickets escalation or for new interconnections
- Perform any routing changes needed, to ensure the best quality and highest profit, based on available providers
- Interact with our systems’ support team and developers for requesting improvements, fixes of bugs, and new features
- Any other tasks and responsibilities may be added and/or modified, for other related services of the Wholesale Department, including but not limited to Voice, SMS and Roaming Services.
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics/IT/Telecommunications or any other related field
- Excellent analytical skills, well organized, and excellent problem solving skills
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative, and work well under pressure
- Able to handle multiple concurrent tasks within deadlines, without compromising quality
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multicultural multi-geographic environments
- Good team work player in cross-functional tasks and strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate well and maintain good business relationships with both commercial and technical people/teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Previous work experience within a Wholesale team for Voice/SMS or Roaming services will be considered as an advantage, but it is not a requirement if excellent steady academic and/or professional track can be proved