PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Billing Data Specialist, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Manage the revenue assurance process to identify possible revenue leakages, from network elements, to mediation to different billing systems
- Overview of all the billing systems and data, and communication with the different teams with ownership of any billing data to ensure consistency
- Drafting procedures and internal processes for billing checks for any new customers, services, products, or changes in the network;
- Introduces and manages a change management process for changes in billing and provisioning platforms
- Establish controls for securing correct and precise billing, minimizing fraud and revenue loss
- Perform Revenue & Cost Reconciliation between different sources of data. Managing and monitoring automated reports for different services
- Plan & implement Rating audits to ensure data integrity in the billing systems
- Prepare pre-billing & post-billing audit and reconciliation reports to identify and prevent errors and inconsistencies between network and billing data; liaise with involved departments to solve any issues
- Analyse all network service billing data, and liaise with involved departments to make sure that data supports Business Intelligence initiatives
- Research billing systems integration opportunities; be involved in the implementation of any changes to the existing systems
All you need is…
- Academic background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, is required; alternatively, professional experience in telecom technical positions is needed
- Experience in the telecom industry is a significant advantage
- Data analysis experience is essential; ideally in large datasets
- User experience with Billing Support Systems will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially of MS Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make swift, sound judgments
- Fluency in Greek and English (written & spoken)
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.