PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for the position of Call Center Operations Manager, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will you do…
- Manage and direct all operational aspects of the Company’s Call Centre
- Overview and manage the Call Centre’s communications in multiple format, such as inbound/outbound calls, email, chats, social media, etc.
- Set, implement and review Call Centre’s policies and procedures
- Maintain and develop the existing systems used by the Call Centre
- Identify development areas of processes, operations, structure, etc., and implement actions towards development
- Monitor and manage achievement of targets and KPIs, ensuring that performance and service levels are met
- Manage the entire Call Centre team through the Supervisors: attract talent, manage performance, develop and implement motivation & retention tools, coordinate training & development processes, develop reward systems
- Coach the Supervisors and provide them with the necessary support
- Handle complex/sensitive client complaints and enquiries
- Process and analyse management information; develop and maintain a regular reporting system
- Handle the collaboration with the Customer Service, Billing, and other relevant functions involved
All you need is…
- Educated to a degree level
- Experience of at least 3 years in managing large teams in a Call Centre / Customer Service is a prerequisite for this role
- Solid knowledge of Call Centre and Customer Service operations and systems, with very good business understanding
- Proven track of achieving targets and KPIs under a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines
- Very good analytical skills, with capacity to interpret data and transform it into actions
- Solid people management skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships with other departments
- Exceptional customer orientation skills
- Fluency of Greek and English (verbal, writing, reading) is mandatory
- Expert level of call centre/customer service systems and of MS Office is mandatory
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.