PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Field Engineer, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- To prepare, install, test, troubleshoot and maintain customer premises equipment
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide variety of cable types, including but not limited to, twisted pair, fiber optics, coax etc. which carry data between various computer devices, including but not limited to local area network, xDSL, antenna cabling etc.
- Install programmable and non-programmable transceivers, terminal servers, access points, switches, routers and other electronic components.
- Test, calibrate and adjust components, where necessary to ensure effective and efficient transfer of data.
- To carry out routine maintenance and installations for company network infrastructure (Copper, Fiber Optic, Cabling, DSL, Wireless, Mobile Measurements, Power) on a 24/7 basis
- Complete work, update all the necessary administration (RT, share point, work orders insuring that all changes, ie. additions/deletions are correctly documented and properly updated in internal systems)
- To respond when called upon, even outside working hours on a 24/7, and assist to the best of his/her abilities in the resolution of the potential emergencies that may be affecting service level offered to the customer(s).
All you need is…
- College diploma or experience in electronics or electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of structured cabling, electrical installations
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work out of the office hours (24X7) and on an on-call basis
- Basic computer skills
- Independent worker with little need for supervision
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Possession of valid driving license
- Very high level of customer orientation
- Steady under pressure
- Good command of the Greek language and of the English language
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development