PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for the position of Fraud Prevention & Monitoring Specialist, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Investigate and determine required actions to prevent fraudulent activities, assess existing preventive controls, identify control gaps and implement mitigation strategies
- Conduct research and gather information to identify new fraud trends and how to protect the network from abusive and fraudulent behavior; be fully aware of all GSMA industry standards and fraud prevention policies and procedures
- Apply prevention, monitoring and detection procedures to identify fraud cases and continually improve these procedures to reduce the risk of fraud and ensure the cost recovering
- Cooperate with involved departments to ensure that fraud related risks are identified, properly managed and addressed
- Get involved in the creation of new products and network to identify possible fraud risks
- Create and analyze various reports and utilize other network/software tools to further identified fraudulent activity on the network
- Share the knowledge in fraud trends to both commercial and technical teams to avoid creating future gaps in network
- Keep detailed fraud directory, report on fraud scenarios, incidents, and perform trend analysis
All you need is…
- Academic background in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Networking, Electrical Engineering and in any other related field is required, unless professional experience in telecom technical services positions can be proved
- Relevant knowledge in fraud detection or prevention role typically obtained through advanced education or professional experience will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Windows, MS Office and especially of MS Excel
- Good knowledge of any of the below will be considered as an advantage:
– BI / report generation tools
- Ability to work well both independently and in groups
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make swift, sound judgments
- Fluency in English (written & spoken)
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.