Available Locations: Limassol HQ
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for an HR Generalist to join the HR team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Provide support to all internal customers with regards to HR practices, Policies and Procedures
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and implementation of HR policies
- Manage the start-to-end Recruitment & Selection process, from approvals to job advertisement, candidate search & selection, background check, employment offer & hiring formalities
- Perform Induction and joining formalities for the new comers
- Handle employee relations
- Handle the internal HR communication through Intranet, newsletters, etc
- Process and issue HR metrics (reports, various measurements)
- Manage the exit process for employees leaving the company
- Coordinate or participate in all related Company events
- Maintain the relationship with relevant authorities
- Maintain and update all related HR records, systems, and employee files
- Perform all needed HR administration
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant experience of minimum 5 years as a Generalist/Consultant in a multinational/international company is a mandatory requirement
- University Degree in Human Resources Management is desirable
- Maturity in handling confidential information & high personal ethics and integrity are essential
- Very good business understanding
- Fluency in Greek and English, verbal and written, with very good translation skills, is a must
- Good knowledge of Cyprus employment law
- Excellent computer skills (Office), with ability to manage large Excel data and analysis, is mandatory
- Excellent customer orientation
- Ability to prioritize and to meet tight deadlines, without close supervision
- Good numerical understanding
- Very good written communication skills, with ability to write reports
- Availability for occasional travel to other Company locations throughout Cyprus