Available Locations: Nicosia
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for Junior Services Engineer to join the Services team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Provide 2nd level technical support to business customers
- Administration of servers and elements that provide services to customers
- Participate in research and development of new services
- Prepare and install equipment, testing and troubleshooting in customer premises
- Configure and install terminal servers, access points, switches, routers and other electronic components
- Liaison with internal departments on all necessary issues regarding service delivery and troubleshooting
- Maintain documentation of services, customers, etc.
- Travel to other locations of the company or other offices, as required by the above assignments
- Any other assignment that the Company will find appropriate with regard to the job
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Undergraduate/Postgraduate degree in an Engineering/Computer Science field
- Networking, TCP/IP (Cisco CCNA or CCNP is plus)
- Ability to learn customer service software applications
- Excellent command of the spoken/written Greek and English language
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Speaks clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to both individuals and groups
- Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge
- Writes in a clear and concise manner, using appropriate grammar, style and language for the reader
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
- Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure
- Capable of working in a team
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines