PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- To assist with the day to day running of the maintenance team
- To perform building maintenance, including daily routine checks of all equipment, machines, etc.
- To monitor and inspect systems in order to guarantee efficiency of equipment such as A/C, power, water, security, etc.
- To maintain the workshops (including tools & equipment) and stores in good order and condition
- To carry out the routine maintenance of equipment and machinery, both at workshops and on-site; to improve the useful life of equipment and machinery
- To diagnose faults and oversee critical repairs in a timely manner
- To be on call on a rotation basis in order to be ready to tackle issues outside working hours
- To travel to other locations of the Company or other offices, when required
All you need is…
- Good knowledge of electrical and A/C systems maintenance
- Education to a degree level
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Understanding of technical aspects of work
- Respects and works well with others
- Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure
- Ability to work in a team and to maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail / accuracy while delivering under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.