Available Locations: Limassol
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for a Press Officer / Copywriter to join the Marketing team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Manage all formal copy-writing of projects – articles, campaigns, brochures, newsletters, blog posts, web pages and internal communications
- Write and distribute press releases and other relevant materials for the Media and Marketing departments; write/edit materials for immediate and planned releases
- Translate relevant documentation (Greek/English)
- Ensure consistency of communication across the Company
- Develop and maintain contacts with national print and broadcast media
- Organize the Company’s media events
- Provide support in producing communication tools (brochures, reports, etc.)
- Support the development plan of the Company’s Communication Strategy
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience as a Press Officer/Copywriter is a must (at least 2 years)
- University Degree in Media Communication, English Literature, or in any other related field
- Excellent translation skills (Greek/English)
- Excellent knowledge of copy-writing and able to adjust style of writing in order to attract the audience
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization, with strong oral and written skills
- Experience of regular press releases, feature and stories as well as securing interviews across TV, radio and print media
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Copy-writing skills and excellent proof reading skills are essential
- Broad knowledge of all media and a strong news sense
- Experience of working with social networks, and other internet based media channels
- Interest and previous experience in technology products and services sector will be considered as an asset
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Computer literacy (MS Office)