PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Press Officer/ Copywriter then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Manage all formal copy-writing of projects – articles, campaigns, brochures, newsletters, blog posts, web pages and internal communications
- Write and distribute press releases and other relevant materials for the Media and Marketing departments; write/edit materials for immediate and planned releases
- Translate relevant documentation (Greek/English)
- Ensure consistency of communication across the Company
- Develop and maintain contacts with national print and broadcast media
- Organize the Company’s media events
- Provide support in producing communication tools (brochures, reports, etc.)
- Support the development plan of the Company’s Communication Strategy
All you need is…
- Previous experience as a Press Officer/Copywriter is a must (at least 2 years)
- University Degree in Media Communication, English Literature, or in any other related field
- Excellent translation skills (Greek/English)
- Excellent knowledge of copy-writing and able to adjust style of writing in order to attract the audience
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organization, with strong oral and written skills
- Experience of regular press releases, feature and stories as well as securing interviews across TV, radio and print media
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Copy-writing skills and excellent proof reading skills are essential
- Broad knowledge of all media and a strong news sense
- Experience of working with social networks, and other internet based media channels
- Interest and previous experience in technology products and services sector will be considered as an asset
- Demonstrated skills in multitasking, time management & organization
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.