Available Locations: Limassol | Nicosia
We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a Systems Administrator then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Maintain the Enterprise IT Server Infrastructure with a primary focus on Linux OS
- Administration of Backups, Monitoring and Configuration Management
- Administration of mission critical Storage, Web and SQL platforms
- Ensure compliance to the company’s IT Policies and Procedures
- Maintain and implement scripting for systems automation
- Plan and upgrade systems and services
- Troubleshoot issues and find solutions according to best practices and policies
- Implement and ensure that ISMS policies are followed.
- Overall monitoring and checking systems security and integrity.
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- BSc degree in Computer Science
- At least one Linux industrial certification such as RHCSA or LPIC-1
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications will be a plus, but not required
- Experience with highly available, multi-node Linux environments or server farms
- Experience with RedHat (incl. CentOS, Fedora), Debian (incl. Ubuntu), Solaris
- Knowledge of Server/Storage Hardware, including HP, Sun and Netapp
- Excellent knowledge with VMWare
- Basic knowledge of CentOS Cluster Suite
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, Radius is a must
- Knowledge of bash, Perl and Python is a plus
- Knowledge of basic Information security Best practices
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development