City: Limassol/ Nicosia
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Voice Account Manager then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Continually seek new business opportunities, and expand partnerships with Telecom Carriers
- Responsible to handle the assigned Accounts (International Wholesale Carriers)
- Accountable for the overall performance of communication, customer support and overall satisfaction
- Perform Voice Trading and be responsible to match and exceed the assigned personal monthly/quarterly Voice Trading targets
- Monitor the daily voice traffic reports in systems and perform testing to monitor quality and identify any issues with quality, rates, routing
- Raise and handle wholesale voice tickets with our international telecommunication carriers
- Keep systems updated by making sure pricelists received are uploaded in systems and that pricelists sent from the system are correct
- Communicate with the company’s voice engineers for tickets escalation or for new voice interconnections
- Handle daily requests from the wholesale voice account managers’ team for testing
- Advice the routing manager for any routing changes needed, to ensure the best quality and highest profit, based on available providers
- Perform any actions needed to solve any issues either by personally handling it or informing the team member responsible for each task, or voice engineer, or finance department
- Take part and responsibility in any other related tasks assigned to the team, or other ad hoc duties of the Department, while assuring the minimization of risk for the Company
- Interaction with our system support team and developers for requesting improvements, fixes of bugs, and new features.
All you need is…
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics/IT/Telecommunications or any other related field
- Excellent analytical skills, well organized, and excellent problem solving skills
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative, and work well under pressure
- Able to handle multiple concurrent tasks within deadlines, without compromising quality
- Good communication skills and ability to work in multicultural multi-geographic environments
- Good team work player in cross-functional tasks and strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate well and maintain good business relationships with both commercial and technical people/teams
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and especially of MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.