Available Locations: Nicosia
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for Radio Planning Expert to join the Services team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Design, plan and oversee installation, maintenance and optimization of wireless radio access network communications systems, including radio propagation modeling and prediction, microwave/fiber path analysis, interference analysis, frequency coordination, cell site equipment layout, parameter definition and ancillary equipment
- Participate in effective solutions across- various functional delivery teams, managed Service Partner and 3rd party vendors to ensure end-to-end solutions are delivered on time and meet operational acceptance criteria
- Provide on-going support to cross-functional operational teams to ensure capacity and in-life performance of solutions is optimized. Solves non-routine problems based on analysis of multiple factors
- Work on problems requiring judgment and in-depth evaluation of multiple factors
- Analyse and interpret research to evaluate and recommend solutions
- Responsible for setting standards across Field Trials team
- Deliver best-in-class design solutions, to budget and on time
- Develop effective and mutually-beneficial relationships with Radio Network Vendors
- Travel to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required by the above assignments
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Strong RAN experience in a Senior role
- Experience with LTE systems, testing, design or deployment
- Experience of solving and end-to-end design challenges that have significant interaction between multiple systems and domains
- Demonstrable experience and/or expert knowledge in the following:
- 2G, 3G & 4G architecture
- 2G, 3G and 4G RRM, Transport and Interface Design
- 3GPP standards, RRM
- Basic TDM, ATM, IP transport and QoS knowledge
- Technical/KPI Reporting
- GIS and radio planning tools, such as Mapinfo and/or ICS Designer