Available Locations: Nicosia
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Administrator to join the Regulatory Affairs team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Dealing with the regulatory and legal issues of the company
- Coordinating Company’s Regulatory Affairs cases with the competent authorities and/or partners
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company with regulations and laws pertaining to its business
- Responsible for monitoring the telecom sector
- Responsible for the Representing the Company in meetings, public hearings and conferences
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- University degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexible and consensual approach; able to work well in a small team
- Pro-active, able to work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to deliver under time pressure
- In depth knowledge of telecom legislation and application of regulation in the telecoms and competition sector will be considered as an advantage