PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
What will your job look like?
- Perform secretarial duties, data entry, receives and screens office calls and correspondence, responds to routine telephone inquiries; forwards calls to appropriate party
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Accurately maintain a variety of logs and files
- Register and dispatch all outgoing written communications with government offices, contractors etc.
- Monitor departmental materials and supplies and orders as needed
- Prepare archive management report for review
All you need is…
- High school diploma, or general education degree (GED), or graduation from a recognized secretarial school supplemented by 1-3 years of responsible secretarial experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Good knowledge of Cyprus government operations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Ability to communicate in a compelling manner to both individuals and to groups
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English and Greek languages, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development