Terms of Employment:
Two (2) years contract with option to extend the cooperation as external contractor after the expiration of the contract.
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
What will your job look like?
- Prepare and present architectural design proposals
- Produce detailed drawings
- Deal with authorities with regards to permits
- Envision and create solutions that meet documented requirements
- Negotiate with contractors and other professionals
- Coordinate the work of contractors
- Make site visits to check on progress
- Deal with problems that might come up during construction
All you need is…
- University degree in Architecture
- At least two years of experience
- Registered with Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK)
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Capability to be inventive and imaginative
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Proven record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a compelling manner to both individuals and to groups
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English and Greek languages, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.