PrimeTel PLC is looking to recruit a CRM Manager in Limassol.
- Manage upgrade of the CRM system
- Review customer journey and streamline processes & systems in order to deliver best service to the customer
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies aiming at improving customer experience/ NPS score, encouraging customer retention and loyalty, and supporting revenue/churn targets
- Set targets and develop campaigns to improve revenue and profitability through targeted cross-selling/up-selling
- Deliver actionable customer insights, customer value analysis and base management; ensure the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities
- Manage retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and execution
- Hands-on experience with any type of CRM systems (such as Sugar CRM or Sales Force) for at least 3 years. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Proven working experience on specific CRM projects and analysis, such as customer value analysis, base marketing campaigns, CRM process and tools review and improvement
- Degree in Statistics/Management Science/Operational Research/Applied Mathematics, or other related field
- Practical experience in customer base management, product management/ marketing is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of customer life cycle requirement, preferably in Telecom
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, with excellent analytical skills; good understanding of insight, reporting and analytics applications and methodologies
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and adhering to competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience with Management Information Systems