PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced DBA & Data Analyst then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Monitor, maintain and optimize the data warehouse databases (MSSQL)
- Ensure data integrity, security and optimized performance
- Monitor and tune queries and data loads
- Develop data integration solutions (SSIS) for the extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data into data warehouse
- Develop import procedures for gathering, storing and analysing corporate data from various other sources
- Analyse business requirements and develop unique simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term BI demands of the management
- Successful delivery of business intelligence information to the management
- Carry out any other development related with Data Warehouse and BI
- Prepare technical documentation for data warehouses, such as metadata and diagrams of entity relationships, business processes, and process flow
- Conduct technical training and assist other colleagues on SQL programming tasks
Accountable to the IT Development Manager
All you need is…
- University degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Experience in data warehousing and data architecture
- Strong MSSQL administration and SQL programming skills
- Experience on gathering and analysing business requirements
- Experience with BI systems is essential
- Good team work player in cross-functional tasks and strong interpersonal skills; Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
Excellent command of the spoken/written English language. Knowledge of Greek will be considered as an advantage
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.