PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
What will your job look like?
- Select electromechanical equipment, materials, components, or systems to meet functional specifications.
- Select and use laboratory, operational or diagnostic techniques or test equipment to assess electromechanical circuits, equipment, processes, systems, or subsystems
- Produce electrical, electronic, or mechanical drawings or other related documents or graphics necessary for electromechanical design, using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Preparation of technical proposals including material sources and costs
- Analyze, evaluate and select from design execution alternatives. Prove designs selected fulfill specification objectives.
- Accountable for all technical elements of assigned projects including integration of complicated components and assemblies, material selection and standards and regulations compliance
- Participate in projects acceptance processes and procedures
All you need is…
- University degree in Engineering (BEng, MEng or EE) or equivalent
- Registered with Cyprus Scientific and Technical Chamber (ETEK)
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Good drawing skills, with the ability to work in three dimensions (3D)
- Capability to be inventive and imaginative
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Proven record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English and Greek languages, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
vAbility to communicate in a compelling manner to both individuals and to groups
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.