PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Mobile Network Expert then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Plan/implement the interconnection with other mobile & fixed operators, International Gateways including SPC/GT planning
- Handle O&M, routing, configurations, troubleshooting, upgrades
- Design, install and maintain GSM/UMTS/EPC mobile networks
- Design, install and maintain IMS/VoLTE platform
- Design processes for resource activation and provisioning
- Configure key core network, 3G/4G and LTE services
- Handle call flow implementation, analysis and troubleshooting
- Design and develop IN and VAS applications
- Perform mobile product development
- Actively participate in, and influence, the mobile technology strategy of the company
All you need is…
- College / University degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunications or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE Networks Architecture and interfaces
- Strong knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, Diameter, MAP, RANAP, SGs, ISUP, BICC and SIP protocols
- Experience on Core Network elements: MSC, MGW, IN Platform, HLR/HSS, SMSC, etc.
- Very good understanding of various Core Network Service Procedures and Call Flows for Voice, SMS and Data.
- Experience with IMS/VoLTE
- Experience of Packet Core Network (GGSN, SGSN, EPC), and on OTA Platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile Core Network Operation and Maintenance
- Familiar with the use of Protocol Analyzers
- Network Dimensioning and Optimization skills
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development