PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for the position of NOC Supervisor, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- To supervise and ensure the smooth operation of the NOC team on network development functions, customer implementations and Operations functions
- To ensure that all of the current corporate procedures, policies and industry practices are adhered by the teams under responsibility
- To pro-actively monitor the Company’s transport and data networks and related services
- To carry out fast and efficient troubleshooting when problems are encountered with the transport and data networks in coordination with other associated engineering teams
- To pro-actively monitor the Company’s network and services from NOC using necessary tools and utilities
- To provide engineering support to the Group or client networks/services either remotely or on-site as directed by the Manager
- Assists with the development of business processes and improve the overall quality and performance of the department
All you need is…
- Degree in Computer Science, Networking, Telecommunications or in any other related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of Design principles for local and wide area networks, Internet, and client server operations
- Network management, including monitoring, capacity, performance, and service level reporting
- Working knowledge of networks, TCP/IP, Unix and Linux
- Solid understanding of information technology concepts for voice and data systems, ticket system for problem tracking and/or study in networking and/or computer information systems
- Supervise effectively
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Ability to prepare written reports
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.