PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
What will your job look like?
- Maintain and configure network elements that support our mobile infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network related issues and work towards for the network improvement and resiliency
- Design and implement new mobile services
- Maintain and improve network security
- Cooperate with partners and vendors on various network relates issues and projects
- Maintain and improve end to end QoS
- Write and maintain network documentation
- Document and automate processes, procedures and workflows
All you need is…
- College / University degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunications or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of GSM/UMTS/LTE networks architecture and interfaces
- Strong knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, GTP, Diameter, RADIUS, MAP and RANAP protocols
- Experience on Core Network elements: SGNS, GGSN, MME, SGW, PGW, IN Platform, HLR/HSS, SMSC, etc.
- Very good understanding of various Core Network Service Procedures and Call Flows for Voice, SMS and Data.
- Experience with IMS/VoLTE
- Experience with CS Core Elements (MSC, MGW, etc.) and on OTA Platforms will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Mobile Core Network Operation and Maintenance
- Familiar with the use of Protocol Analyzers
- Network Dimensioning and Optimization skills
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development