PrimeTel PLC is looking to recruit a Product Development Coordinator in Limassol.
- Support the development of Mobile and Fixed propositions and strategy, including market and competitor analysis, product planning roadmap, product positioning and differentiation, pricing and profitability analysis
- Assist in the development of product pricing strategy for new and existing mobile and fixed products and services
- Work with cross-functional teams to define the product requirements and assess the product and service feasibility for their successful implementation
- Help with product and service marketing efforts, before, during and after launches
- Analyze the trends of new and existing products in the market
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing Management or in any other related field
- 3 years of relevant experience within a Telecom company, ideally in Program Management or Product Development
- Proven track record of creating customer-focused products
- Ability to conceptualize, define and translate a strategic vision to guide product development
- Good understanding of mobile service
- Experience in customer-centric product development, design and project management
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Availability to travel to other Company locations or other offices, inland or abroad
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.