PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced RNO Specialist then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Perform radio sites and clusters optimization
- Define and maintain GIS database for Site and Cluster Optimizations tasks
- Maintain and monitor 2G/3G/4G KPIs and troubleshooting for new features validation
- Specify corrective actions to maximize radio coverage
- Frequency planning
- RAN dimensioning
- Propagation modeling
- Validate the site configuration in the field and prepare the Technical Site Survey report (TSSR)
All you need is…
- College / University degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunications or other relevant field
- At least three years of experience in a similar role
- Good RAN/BSS knowledge, (E)UTRAN/BSS Protocol analysis, and KPI analysis
- Good knowledge of OSS (multi-vendor) and GIS (e.g. MapInfo)
- Experience with at least one drive test tool and post-processing software (such as TEMS Discovery/Nemo/Actix, XCAL/XCAP)
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Proven record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a compelling manner to both individuals and to groups
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.