PrimeTel Mobile’s Roaming service travels with you!
Travelling is full of moments and adventures. Whether you are traveling to other countries for pleasure or business, we make sure you stay connected and share your experiences with family and friends back home. With PrimeTel mobile, you can use your phone to make and receive calls, send messages and use mobile internet in more than 190 countries and territories thanks to our constantly increasing partners list coverage plan.
Please select your country destination:
This country is part of the zone 1.
|Country dialing code: 30|
|The country that you have selected is part of the Roam Like At Home EU Regulation. No roaming charges while travelling to EU* countries, as of 1st June!|
Billing increments & Charging infoEU* is defined to be the list of regulated EU countries under the scope of the EU Roaming Regulations and includes only calls to fixed and mobile numbers; calls to premium, special services, and any number other than fixed and mobile are excluded and charged as calls outside EU*. For outgoing calls within EU* domestic billing increments apply. For outgoing calls outside EU*, there is a minimum charge of 60 seconds and then the charging step applies per 30 seconds. For incoming calls the charging step applies per second. For mobile internet the charging step applies per KB. In accordance with EU regulations, data roaming is subject to limits (currently €50/month excl. VAT, limit applies to out of bundle usage only). You will receive an SMS if you get close to the limit and the option to call 133 to avoid the restriction if you wish.
|Operator||Network Type/Frequency||Pay As You Go||Pay Monthly||2G/3G Data||4G/LTE Data|
|COSMOTE||2G: 1800,3G: 2100|
|VODAFONE||2G: 900/1800, 3G: 2100|
|WIND||2G: 900 / 1800,3G: 2100|
“Roam Like At Home” service in EU* countries, the below clarifications and terms apply:
- Included minutes, messages (SMS) and mobile data can be used while roaming, without any additional cost. Regarding the included minutes and SMS towards PrimeTel numbers, they will not be available while roaming as they concern on-net usage within the PrimeTel network in Cyprus.
- After the consumption of the included minutes, SMS and mobile data, local charges will apply.
- Additional data bundles (add-ons) can be used during roaming.
- Roaming is not offered for “Plug n Play Broadband”, “Mobile Broadband” and “M2M” services hence “Roam Like At Home” is not applicable.
- “Roam Like At Home” is also applied to prepaid mobile services “Pay As You Go” as well as to other Flexi Plans, Mobile Basic, which have no embedded minutes, SMS and Data. Local charges of each plan will be applied.
- “Roam Like At Home” will not be applied to products such as Travel Internet, Tourist SIM Pack or any other relevant products.
- Subscribers will be able to receive free incoming calls and SMS.
- “Roam Like At Home” does not apply in cases of permanent roaming, and in such a case surcharges will be applied according and in line with the EU Roaming Regulations.
- Fair use policy applies to all contracts and prepaid subscriptions, according and in line with the Roaming Like At Home EU Regulation.
- Terms and conditions apply
EU* CountriesAustria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin, Mayotte, Canary Islands, Azores and Madeira.
- In order to reach our customer services please call 133 from your mobile or (+357) 2210 2210.
- All tariffs are including VAT.
- When roaming under any of the operators for which the service is marked with a √, all services are available (SMS, receiving calls, outgoing calls). In the cases where the service is marked with √*, all services except outgoing calls are available.