- Primetel’s Next generation network (NGN) has been engineered from the ground up to satisfy the most demanding of applications.
- PrimeTel deploys its own ducting system, capable of hosting fiber-optics networks. This system increases the current capacity to the maximum and facilitates ultra high data transfer rates at minimum delay.
- A High performance Network
- PrimeTel owns and operates an International network, spanning across: United Kingdom, Russia, Germany, Greece
- PrimeTel’s international network provides network connectivity, data communications and IP-based services.
- PrimeTel holds high capacity rights (IRU) on all major submarine cable systems terminated in Cyprus with full diversity which allows interconnection with all major PoPs and Disaster Recovery Centers all around the world.
- PrimeTel in cooperation with Reliance Globalcom has set-up the next-generation network (NGN) submarine cable system HAWK with capacity of 4 Tbps at PrimeTel’s privately owned landing station Anatoliko, in Paphos.
- Ethernet Private Line (EPL) up to 10G
- Ethernet Private Point to Multipoint (L2)
- VPN (L3)
- Ethernet over DWDM
- Strong SLAs 99.5%-99.99% uptime
- Reasonable pricing
- One-Stop Shop
- End-to-end solutions