PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for CRM Product Manager, then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Design and execute all customer lifecycle management activities
- Analyze customers’ behavioral patterns and propose actions
- Design and execute targeted campaigns to increase penetration
- Design special retention plan introducing dedicated actions and loyalty initiatives
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies aiming at improving customer experience
- Set targets and develop campaigns to improve revenue and profitability through targeted actions
- Manage retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis.
- Deliver actionable customer insights, customer value analysis and base management
All you need is…
- Hands-on experience with any type of CRM system for at least 3 years. This is a mandatory requirement.
- Excellent understanding of customer life cycle requirement, preferably in Telecom
- Proven working experience on specific CRM projects and analysis, such as customer value analysis, base marketing campaigns, CRM process and tools review and improvement
- Degree in Statistics/Management Science/Operational Research/Applied Mathematics, or related field
- Practical experience in customer base management, product management/ marketing is highly desirable
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- A strong knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, with excellent analytical skills; good understanding of insight, reporting and analytics applications and methodologies
- Experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and adhering to competing deadlines and priorities
- Experience with Management Information Systems
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development