Corporate Social Responsibility
PrimeTel holds a strong bond with society. Supporting and protecting social and environmental activities is of critical importance, to the company.
PrimeTel embraces the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility, demonstrating commitment towards its subscribers, employees, shareholders, the local communities and everyone influenced by its activities. The company has established a series of activities focusing on sports, environmental issues and social groups.
- PrimeTel offers financial support to non-profit organizations and socially sensitive groups
- Visits to hospitals and Charity Foundations
- Blood Donations for the support of Limassol’s General Hospital
- Green Dot Member
- Adoption of online billing services in order to reduce paper use
- Electronic interactive version of PrimeTime Digital
- PrimeTime Magazine application for iPhone/iPad (magazine’s digital, eco-friendly edition)
- Official sponsors and communication sponsors of several sports events
- Official sponsors of eleven year old Nicholas Pitiris in his ‘Golf for Hope’ Campaign
It is a company’s duty to engage in activities that have a positive impact on both society and the environment and PrimeTel is committed to increasing the number of its social and environmental projects in the near future.