Available Locations: Limassol | Nicosia
We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a Call Center Representative then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Act as an interface between the customers and the company by providing exceptional customer service and handling customers’ queries and complaints in a professional, courteous and timely manner.
- Handle, support and guide customers from start to end by providing a tailored experience. Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties in order to support the Customer Service department.
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service position will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand and convey commercial and technical issues through communication with customers
- Ability to deliver under time pressure
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Passion for technology and learning
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Computer literate
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development