Available Locations: Limassol
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
PrimeTel is looking for Financial Reporting Analyst to join the Finance team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and meaningful communication of results including financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs; analyze trends and highlight variances
- Produce output for both internal and external stakeholders; provide input for results commentaries
- Act as interface between Accounting & Business
- Enable Finance Planning requirements
- Safeguard processes and controls
- Develop and update reporting definitions and ensure alignment across company
- Develop and update Finance Calendar
- Participate in audits; comply with accounting standards
- Develop, implement and upgrade financial systems; drive continuous improvement
- Support Management with ad-hoc projects and requests
- Ensure integrity of financial information
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- BSc in Finance or any other related field
- Postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) and/or ACA or ACCA qualification
- Relevant previous experience of minimum 3 years
- Proficient in Excel and SAP ERP; good knowledge of PowerPoint; ability to use BI tools
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Commercial acumen and good business understanding
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in large multinational companies will be considered as an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English
- Computer literate