Available Locations: Limassol
We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a Financial Reporting Analyst then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and meaningful communication of results including financial and non-financial metrics and KPIs.
- Prepare trend and variance analysis.
- Produce output and results commentaries for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Be the interface between Accounting and Business;
- Enable Finance Planning requirements
- Establish processes and controls for continuous improvement
- Develop and update reporting definitions and ensure alignment across company
- Develop and update Finance Calendar
- Participate in audits and comply with accounting standards
- Support the Management with ad-hoc projects and requests
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- BSc in Finance or a related field
- Postgraduate degree (MBA, MSc) and/or ACA or ACCA qualification
- Relevant previous experience of minimum 3 years
- Proficient in Excel and SAP ERP; Good knowledge of PowerPoint; Ability to use BI tools
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Commercial acumen
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in large multinational companies will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development