PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Procurement & Fleet Officer then we are looking forward for you to join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Coordinate Procurement and Fleet activities
- Support the operation of the company by procuring equipment and services as necessary
- Identify reliable buying sources and negotiate in order to obtain best prices & quality
- Place purchase orders and coordinate with vendors on delivery/receipt of consignments
- Coordinate the shipping to our Warehouse, including the customs clearing formalities
- Liaise with internal customers on requirements and stock levels
- Overview the day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Coordinate the acquisition, management and disposal of company’s fleet vehicles
- Handle the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and related equipment; identify and maintain the relationship with suppliers/mechanics, etc.
- Maintain an inventory of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Maintain the relevant systems, documentation and reports
All you need is…
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field
- Previous experience working with Procurement and Fleet
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with light vehicles fleet
- Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics and radio communication knowledge
- Strong understanding of safety culture
- Very good computer skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development