Available Locations: Limassol
We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a Procurement & Fleet Officer then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Coordinate Procurement and Fleet activities
- Support the operation of the company by procuring equipment and services as necessary
- Identify reliable buying sources and negotiate in order to obtain best prices & quality
- Place purchase orders and coordinate with vendors on delivery/receipt of consignments
- Coordinate the shipping to our Warehouse, including the customs clearing formalities
- Liaise with internal customers on requirements and stock levels
- Overview the day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Coordinate the acquisition, management and disposal of company’s fleet vehicles
- Handle the maintenance and repair of all vehicles and related equipment; identify and maintain the relationship with suppliers/mechanics, etc.
- Maintain an inventory of all expenditures and income of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Maintain the relevant systems, documentation and reports
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Educated to a degree level in a relevant field
- Previous experience working with Procurement and Fleet
- Negotiation skills
- Experience with light vehicles fleet
- Driving license, off road knowledge, logistics and radio communication knowledge
- Strong understanding of safety culture
- Very good computer skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development