Available Locations: Nicosia
We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you are a Backhaul Transmission Planning Engineer then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Microwave and Fiber Backhaul planning and implementation for cellular networks
- Perform Microwave path studies
- Wireless Network Backhaul equipment selection and ordering as needed
- Work with Network Planning on transmission/microwave path equipment ordering, engineering and filings
- Prepare and deliver technical network designs
- Path licensing from government institutions
- Maintaining path licensing information and licensing lifecycle
- Work with government regulatory bodies on issues related to transmission licensing and similar subjects
- Managing partners and vendors to facilitate transmission design, implementation and testing
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- University degree in Telecommunications or other relevant field
- Demonstrated history of working in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of system topology for at least GERAN, UTRAN and EUTRAN network technologies
- Ability to apply RF planning tools such as Teoco (Asset), Mentum, Mapinfo, etc.
- In depth working knowledge of Microwave, Ethernet/IP, SDH/PDH transport technologies.
- Good knowledge of IP/MPLS and synchronization solutions and planning.
- Good understanding of leased line solutions and providers.
- Working knowledge and/or familiarity with statistical and data analytics
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written communication skills with experience in creating quality documentation
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Proven record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development