PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match company needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
What will your job look like?
- Researches, programs, plans, designs, and administers building projects for the company, applying knowledge of architectural design, construction detailing, construction procedures, zoning and building codes, and building materials and systems.
- Produces conceptual plans, renderings, and documents.
- Plans and programs layout of project(s); coordinates and integrates engineering elements into unified design for review and approval.
- Utilizes computer-assisted design software and equipment to prepare project designs and plans.
- Produces construction documents in AutoCAD and Revit.
- Working with the Project Manager, may direct, supervise, and check activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents for the Conceptual Design Phase, Schematic Design Phase, and/or the Detailed Design Phase of a project.
- Interfaces with Civil Engineer, project managers, contractors, site owners and other legal and government entities.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining town, building and other relevant permits
- Works in tandem with highly collaborative multi-discipline design teams.
- Assists in research and coordination of materials and products for project specification
All you need is…
- BS/MA in architecture from an accredited institution
- 3 years of relevant experience will be considered a significant advantage
- ETEK membership
- Ability to provide elegant and efficient design solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under indirect supervision
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and time spent outside of comfort zone acquiring new skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is required
- Must be fluent in Greek and English. Additional language is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.