PrimeTel’s Cloud Services (powered by Jelastic) is a cloud computing service combining Platform-as-a-Service and Infrastructure-as-a-Service within a single platform that provides networks, servers, and storage solutions to software development clients, web designers, enterprise businesses, OEMs and web hosting providers.
Cloud computing services run on a worldwide network of secure data centres, which are regularly upgraded to the latest generation of fast and efficient computing hardware, along with easy deployment, scale and management of the service for every organization and developer.
This offers several benefits over a single corporate data centre, including reduced network latency for applications and greater economies of scale.
PrimeTel offers cloud infrastructure and services such as web accelerate, content delivery network, route DNS, enterprise hosting, eCommerce hosting and many more:
PaaS and Infrastructure-as-a-Service that combines networks, servers, data bases, and storage in one solution
Easy to use web interface for simple setups
Virtual “marketplace” with lots of free predefined containers (CMS, CRM, Private Backup, Cloud Drive, etc)
Automatic scaling (elasticity), additional servers/VMs are added to handle traffic spikes
Easy interconnection via PrimeTel network to customer’s existing systems
Tools for project migration of: Java, Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP
One click installation of websites using WordPress, DRUPAL, Joomla, Git/SVN etc.
Traffic Balancing / Distributor / Database and Cluster Synchronization / File Synchronization
Virtual Private Cloud
Hybrid Cloud / Backup in Cloud / Cloning / Advanced tools for automated creation and management of plenty test environment / upgrade without downtime
e.g. OwnCloud / Filesystem backups for Jelastic Platform, Regular snapshots / Restore at any time (30 days back)
One-click installation for more than 100 Popular Applications
Business Cloud Solution offered by Primetel and Jelastic, provides a versatile pricing model, that can be adjusted to meet the requirements of the most demanding customers.
In contrast to the majority of other vendors, vertical and horizontal scaling, as well as automatic discounts, provide a truly user oriented Pay-per-Use charging approach. RAM, CPU and disc space are charged on an hourly base only if they are actually used by the application.
- Eliminated capital expense for the initial investment
- Ability to use and pay only for the computing resources needed
- Shared computing resources, reduce costs in hardware, software, licencing and energy
- The business can use exactly those services needed with the ability to increase or reduce the resources used without any limitations.
- Data backup, disaster recovery and business continuity
- PrimeTel’s Cloud Services are provided in a totally secure environment (powered by Jelastic)
- Automatic software updates with no additional charges
- The service is provided 24/7 along with Help and E-Desk support (Support guides, webinars, email with experts, forum)
|Basic Advantages of the service|
- Per-server subscription model
- Zero upfront investment
- Flexible usage-based pricing
- No single point of failure
- Advanced failover infrastructure on another cloud, datacenter, country or continent
- Alerting system
- Vast amounts of computing resources can be provisioned in minutes
- Ability to scale cloud computing services elastically
- Automatic Vertical Scaling
During the load spikes, Jelastic allocates more resources for app and takes them back, when they are no longer needed
- Automatic Horizontal Scaling
An application can be scaled across multiple servers with horizontal scaling and load balancing. Application instances can be configured for maximum performance and availability
- Automatic Vertical Scaling
- Full control of the operation, through easy access to PrimeTel’s platform in order to manage and monitor the services
- Lowest latency Cloud Service among other competitors
- Enhance productivity of IT teams, by removing the need of hardware setup and other time-consuming tasks, in order to spend time on achieving other, more important business goals
- Local Servers in Cyprus (fast response)
- Windows and Linux Hosting
Calculate your hourly cost by setting the cloudlet (RAM & CPU) estimated consumption
What is a cloudlet?
The resources are provisioned with granular units – cloudlets (128MiB of RAM and 400MHz of CPU). This allows to allocate exactly the needed amount of resources.
What is the difference between Reserved and Dynamic Cloudlets?
Reserved Cloudlets are reserved in advance and will be charged irrespective of your actual resource usage. In exchange, you’ll get significant automatic discounts based on their number.
Dynamic Cloudlets are added & removed automatically according to the amount of resources that are required by your application in a particular moment of time – i.e. they’re assigned when load goes up and removed again as soon as it drops down. As a result, you pay based on your actual resource usage.
In the following example, the server has 4 Reserved cloudlets and a maximum limit of 24 Dynamic Cloudlets. With this configuration, the payment will be done as follows
if you use 4 cloudlets or less, you pay for 4 cloudlets based on discounted Reserved cloudlets price
if you use e.g. 16 cloudlets, you pay for 4 cloudlets based on Reserved price (as they are already allocated) and for 12 cloudlets based on Dynamic price
Primetel offers Business Cloud solution through a strategic partnership with Jelastic Inc., that allows us to bring the latest, fully managed and automated solutions for hosting public or private cloud in the Cypriot market.
Jelastic’s PaaS and IaaS , is the only all-inclusive private cloud solution, rapidly becoming the standard for hosting service providers worldwide and is penetrating the enterprise market by delivering a superior and protected cloud environment.
30 Days Free trial
Explore our cloud platform by trying out any combination of services for 30 days
*Free trial is valid for activations up to 31 December 2018 + 100% bonus on 1st deposit.