Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Location: Limassol (on-site)
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephony, internet, television, and mobile services. At Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation, and our strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
The role in a nutshell…
The CFO is responsible for managing the financial operations and ensuring the financial health of the company. He/she will provide strategic financial guidance and advice to the executive team and Board of Directors. The CFO will oversee financial planning and analysis, accounting, budgeting, forecasting, and cash flow management, while at the time being responsible for managing relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other stakeholders.
If you meet the criteria for Chief Financial Officer, then we are looking forward to you joining us.
What will your job look like?
- Develop and maintain financial policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective financial management
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and Company’s long-term strategy
- Provide critical financial and operational information to the Board of Directors and the CEO; make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations, to support the growth and profitability of the organization
- Initiate improvements in automated financial and management information systems
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting processes; analyze and evaluate budget requests in alignment with the Company’s strategic plan
- Oversee accounting operations, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and general ledger
- Develop and implement cash management strategies to ensure adequate liquidity to meet operational needs
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
- Issue financial statements and reports for internal and external stakeholders; manage risk by developing and implementing appropriate financial controls
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions, including internal controls
- Manage the Finance team, and the relationships with financial institutions, investors, and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate should have a strategic mindset, strong financial acumen, and excellent leadership skills to lead the finance team and drive financial performance.
All you need is…
- BSc in Finance/Economics/Accounting; MBA highly desirable
- ACA, ACCA, or CPA qualified
- 5+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles
- Experience in the Telecom industry
- Broad IT skills along with past experience successfully partnering with IT in managing critical financial management systems
- Experience with SAP ERP or similar large-scale systems is highly regarded
- Experience with Business Intelligence (BI) platforms will be considered an advantage
- Experience in strategic planning and execution, and change management
- Knowledge of contracting and negotiating; commercial focus
- Analytical and reasoning skills
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders such as tax authorities, banks, lawyers, etc.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Strong people management skills
- Fluency in Greek and English
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Paid sick leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Free home internet and mobile services
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Learning & development opportunities
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Due to the high volume of applications received for this position, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.