Credit Control Officer
Location: Cyprus, Remote Work
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Credit Control Officer, then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Day to day operations of the credit control function
- Handling of direct debit/credit card applications
- Handling of payments of corporate customers
- Handling of legal cases
- Use knowledge and abilities in furthering and promoting the best interests of the company
All you need is…
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Understands technical or professional aspects of work and continually maintains technical knowledge
- Creates new and imaginative approaches to work-related issues. Identifies fresh approaches and shows a willingness to question traditional assumptions
- Capable of working in a team
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
All you need to be able to work remotely is
- Access to the Internet
- A dedicated working area with no interruptions
what we will provide
- Online training and support using various cloud-based peer-to-peer software platforms
- Online continuous learning education through e-Learning courses
Due to the high volume of applications received for this position, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.