NOT COMMERCIALLY AVAILABLE
Mobile, Internet, Telephony, TV & PrimeTel WiFi
All your telecom needs! The ultimate entertainment experience and fast internet everywhere
|Basic mobile plan||Up to 10Mbps||Local and international channels||FREE calls between subscribers|
|Competitive charges for calls, SMS and mobile internet||FREE home WiFi||Live and exclusively all the home games of APOLLON and OMONOIA||Up to 30% cheaper calls|
|Keep your number/choose a new number||5 FREE email accounts||3 day back service|
|Save by setting your own monthly limit||FREE 25MB webspace||Pause Live TV|
|Access to all PrimeTel WiFi hotspots islandwide||PrimeView on-demand|
To subscribe, you’ll need:
- Proof of address (specifically water or garbage collection bill).
- Political ID card (Passport for non-permanent residents).
- Your most recent mobile invoice. If you have Pay-As-You-Go mobile, simply bring your SIM card.
- Registration fee of €45.38 plus €5.04 for your new SIM card.
- Security deposit where necessary, plus the first month’s subscription.
- IBAN or copy of bank statement in order to activate Direct Debit.
- If you are transferring an existing active landline number, bring your most recent landline invoice. The transfer is completely FREE. If you are installing a new landline, we’ll need the name of your premises’ access cable box. The box which is located on the outside of the premises houses the building’s provision for telephone cabling. To install a new landline the cost is €120 (also available with 12 monthly payments).