End of roaming charges within the European Union (Roam-like-at-home)!
PrimeTel offers you the possibility to use your plan at no extra cost when traveling to the countries of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway, as of June 1st, 2017 in order to talk and surf with extremely fast speeds!
In detail, at no extra cost you can:
- Use of the minutes included in your plan for outgoing calls to Cyprus or to any other country of the European Union.
- Use of the SMS messages included in your plan for texting to all the countries of the European Union.
- Use of the MB included in your plan to surf.
- Accept calls for free.
Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Reunion, St. Barthelemy, St. Martin, Mayotte, Azores and Madeira, Canary Islands
- Included minutes, messages (SMS) and mobile data can be used during roaming, without any additional cost. Regarding included minutes and SMS to PrimeTel numbers, they will not be available during roaming as they concern use within the PrimeTel network in Cyprus.
- After the consumption of included minutes, SMS and mobile data, local charges will apply.
- Additional data bundles (addons) can be used during roaming.
- “Plug n Play Broadband”, “Mobile Broadband” and “M2M” services do not offer roaming and “Roam-like-at-home” is not applicable.
- “Roam-like-at-home” will also apply to prepaid mobile services “Pay As You Go” as well as to other Flexi Plans, Mobile Basic, which have no embedded minutes, SMS and Data. Local charges of each plan will apply.
- Roam-like-at-home will not apply to products such as Travel Internet, Tourist SIM Pack or any other relevant product.
- Subscribers will be able to receive free incoming calls and incoming SMS.
- “Roam-like-at-home” does not apply in cases of permanent roaming.
- Fair use policy applies to all contracts and prepaid subscriptions.
- Terms and Conditions apply
Fair Use Policy
According to the European Regulation “Roam Like At Home”, the Fair Use Policy is implemented as follows: PrimeTel will be monitoring the presence of the subscriber abroad as well as the subscriber’s roaming consumption. If subscriber’s presence and consumption for a continuous period of 4 months is greater abroad than in Cyprus, then PrimeTel will inform the subscriber in order to comply with the regulations within 14 days. If usage continues to be higher during roaming, then the following additional charges start to apply on the roaming consumption:
- Outgoing calls: €0.0381 per min
- Incoming calls: €0.0106 per min
- Outgoing SMS: €0.0119 per SMS
- Mobile Internet: €0.00714 per ΜΒ
All prices include VAT 19%
Detailed Roaming charges per destination, based on subscriber’s Mobile plan are available in the following link.