Location: Limassol, Cyprus
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels, and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation, and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Field Engineer then we are looking forward to meeting you.
What will your job look like?
- Prepare, install, test, troubleshoot, and maintain customer premises equipment.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide variety of cable types, including but not limited to, twisted pair, fiber optics, coax.
- Install and support DSLAM equipment, access points, switches, routers, wireless links, and other electronic equipment on a 24x7 basis.
- Update all the necessary ticketing and reporting tools (RT, share point, work orders) ensuring that all actions are correctly documented and properly updated in internal systems).
- Respond during stand-by, on a 24/7 basis, and proceed with on-site visits throughout the country for the resolution of problems.
All you need is…
- College diploma or experience in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- Good knowledge of structured cabling, electrical installations
- Ability to work out of the office hours (24X7) and on an on-call basis (24x7)
- Basic computer skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Very high level of customer orientation
- Good command of the Greek and English language
- Excellent technical and troubleshooting skills
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Free Home Internet and Mobile services
- Paid Sick Leave
- A day off on your Birthday
- Sustained training and development
- A friendly professional team to support you
Should your application be selected, you will be contacted for an interview.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months.