I’ve logged into the Live Streaming website to watch a game I’ve already purchased, and the game is not showing. Why?
Once you have logged in, select Watch Live to view the game you have purchased. Broadcasting will begin 30 minutes before the game is scheduled to begin, and will end 30 minutes after the game finishes, for the Pre-Game and Post-Game show.
There are interruptions / freezing whilst watching Live Streaming. What can I do to improve the image?
PrimeTel is taking all measures to provide an uninterrupted transmission to our Live Streaming viewers. Keep in mind however that PrimeTel does not control all internet connections. The image quality and the reliability of the Live Streaming service depends on the connection from your internet provider.
If you are having problems with the Live Streaming service, here are a few tips:
- Check that you’re not running any bit torrent programs on your PC or device.
- Try a different streaming server. At the bottom of the Player on our website, you will see 2 links for our servers. Try clicking on a different server, or try using a different device.
- Carry out a speedtest by clicking here. In order to enjoy our Live Streaming service, you will require a minimum speed of 450Kbps.
How do I know if my computer supports Live Streaming?
- You will require a minimum internet connection speed of 450Kbps.
- You will need the latest version of Flash Player (version 10 and above). If you don’t already have this installed on your computer, click here to install it now.
- Click here to see our Live Streaming demo video. If you are able to watch the demo video from your computer, then this means your computer supports Live Streaming.
Can I watch Live Streaming simultaneously on multiple devices?
Each Live Streaming username can only be logged in to one device at any one time. To login to a second device, you will first need to logout from your first device.
What should I do if I have forgotten my username or password?
If you have forgotten your username, click here to give us your contact details, or call us at 133 so that we can locate your Live Streaming account. (link to Live Streaming contact us page)
If you have forgotten your password, click here to visit our Live Streaming website, and enter your username, then click on the following link:
“ Have you forgotten your password. Please click here “
We will then send you an email with a new password to the email address registered on your Live Streaming account.