Intelligent Network Engineer
Primetel is Cyprus's leading telecommunications provider, committed to delivering high-quality connectivity and exceptional services to our customers. As we continue to pave the way for innovative telecommunication solutions, we are seeking a highly skilled Intelligent Network Engineer to join our dynamic team. Your expertise will be instrumental in shaping the future of telecommunications on our beautiful island.
As an Intelligent Network Engineer at PrimeTel, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and optimizing our intelligent network systems. Your collaborative efforts with cross-functional teams will lead to the development and deployment of advanced network solutions, ensuring efficient communication services and an enhanced customer experience. Your deep understanding of network protocols, automation, and emerging technologies will drive our mission of providing reliable and intelligent telecommunication services.
What will your job look like?
- Design and implement intelligent network solutions aligned with PrimeTel’s strategic objectives.
- Collaborate closely with other teams to seamlessly integrate intelligent network components with other network elements.
- Develop and maintain network automation and protocol scripts and tools.
- Monitor network performance, analyse data, and proactively implement improvements for optimal network functionality.
- Contribute to the planning and execution of the design and implementation of new Mobile services.
- Cooperate with partners and vendors on various related issues and projects.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Configure, optimize, and troubleshoot network protocols to ensure utmost reliability and security.
All you need is…
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- At least two years of proven experience as a Network Engineer, with a focus on intelligent network solutions.
- Knowledge and experience in working with SIP, IP, SS7, SIGTRAN (M2PA/SUA/M3UA), Diameter, CAP, ISUP, BICC etc.
- Knowledge of both Windows and UNIX/Linux operating systems
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Attention to detail/ accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
- Birthday off
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.