Product Catalogue and VAS Specialist
PrimeTel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV channels, and mobile services. In PrimeTel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation, and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Product Catalogue and VAS Specialist,we are looking forward to meeting you.
What will your job look like?
- Maintain Product Catalogue across multiple different systems according to company billing policies
- Support operations related to Product Catalogue and billing/pricing policies across systems, workflows and processes
- Accountable for the consistency, accuracy and relevance of Product Catalogue data
- Responsible for 1st line support for internal systems including VAS for customers
- Perform QA tests on internal systems before, during and after production deployments
- Provide solutions and recommendations for internal systems regarding improvements of efficiency, productivity and smooth operations of systems and services.
- Uses knowledge and abilities in furthering and promoting the best interests of the company
- Continuously update technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house or external courses and through self-studying
- Maintain operational and technical documentation
- Travels to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required by the above assignments
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
All you need is…
- University Degree in a Computer Science or any other relevant field
- Experience in the telecommunication industry
- Basic software development skills
- SQL programming
- Microsoft Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Team player with good cooperation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks under high-pressure conditions
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Ability to prioritize and manage several activities simultaneously
- Comply with the Health and Safety Regulations of the Company
What we Offer
• Attractive remuneration package
• A friendly and positive working environment
• Personal and professional development
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.