RNO & RNP ENGINEER
Nicosia, Cyprus (on-site)
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV, and mobile services. At Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, technology, reputation, and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business reach new levels of excellence.
If you believe you are a match for the Radio Network Optimization & Radio Network Planning Engineer position, we look forward to getting to know you.
What will your job look like?
- Perform Radio Network Optimization Drive Tests
- Ensure network performance with Cluster Optimization / KPI validation on test results
- Check the cross-connection, the frequency plan (for interference), data transfer speed, cell’s RXLev, and quality, RSCP and EcNo, handover/reselection ability, etc.
- Analyze and report the drive test log
- Report the progress of assigned drive test activities and customer complaint case
- Identify reasons for poor coverage, interference, drop calls, and other issues
- Prepare BOMs and radio parameters for the rollout of new mobile sites
- Identification and surveys of proposed new mobile sites
- Update and maintenance of site and radio data in various tools and databases
- Manage the company assets like DT tools, Laptops, GPS, etc.
- Support the development of the New Generation Mobile Network project / RAN
All you need is…
- University degree in Telecommunications or another relevant field
- Theoretical knowledge of GERAN, UTRAN and EUTRAN technologies
- Previous experience performing drive testing or radio planning will be considered as plus
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programming languages is a plus
- Knowledge and/or familiarity with statistical and data analytics
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to create quality documentation
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven record of delivering results under tight deadlines
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language, with ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Free Home Internet and Mobile services
- Paid Sick Leave
- A day off on your Birthday
- Sustained training and development
- A friendly professional team to support you