Available Locations: Limassol
Would you like to take the next step into your career?
Primetel is looking for a Rollout Engineer to join the Network team!
Read below how a casual day in the office would be like and what skills would the ideal candidate have.
If you think that you have what it takes we look forward to hearing from you!
What your daily routine will look like:
- Conduct mobile sites surveys for construction progress, monitoring, and reporting
- Site/location validation following engineering surveys including in-building duct investigations
- Prepare the dispatch of the materials for the site according to the related documents
- In-building route evaluation to facilitate new site build needs in power, fiber, ground connections
- Optical routing and validation following engineering surveys
- Responsible for BTS commissioning and Microwave alignment and commissioning
- Launching Radio and RF Sites
- Manage mobile sites acceptances
- Perform all tests for site’s radio acceptance and complete the relevant forms
- Input data into specialized systems and applications that meet both internal and external reporting requirements
- Perform travel, rigging and climbing as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- BSc in Engineering, Electrical/Environmental Engineering or Constructions Engineering
- At least 4 years of work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge in handling, pulling and splicing of fiber drop cables (in-building) will be considered as an advantage
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on
experience with mobile network rollout projects (deployment,
interconnection and handling)
- Climbing certificate
- Registered EMS and ETEK
- Valid driver’s license
- Good knowledge in the Commissioning of BTS and MW
- Fluency in Greek and English