Software Developer (BSS/OSS)
Job Location: Remote
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, TV, and mobile services. At Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and our strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Software Developer (BSS/OSS), we are looking forward to getting to know you.
What will your job look like?
- Participate in development tasks related to Provisioning and Billing Systems (BSS/OSS)
- Administration, maintenance and troubleshooting of Provisioning and Billing Systems
- Participate if needed in other software development projects
- Perform testing procedures
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Travels to other locations of the Company or other offices, inland or abroad, as required by the above assignments
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned and/or amended by the management
All you need is…
- University degree in Computer Science
- Software Development skills (Perl, PHP, Java, C)
- Strong SQL programming
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Basic experience with Linux OS
- Excellent command of the spoken/written English language
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Prioritizing and managing several activities simultaneously
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Free home Internet and Mobile services
- Paid annual & sick leave
- A day off on your birthday
- Sustained training and development
- A friendly professional team to support you
All applications will be treated in strictest of confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your CV will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.