Roaming – areas of the Republic of Cyprus not under the effective control of the Government
The following charges apply while roaming in the areas of the Republic of Cyprus not under the effective control of the Government:
|Outgoing calls within Cyprus: €0.29/Minute|
|Outgoing calls to other destinations: €0.85/Minute|
|Incoming Calls: €0.2/Minute|
|Sending SMS: €0.03|
|Sending MMS: €1.2606|
|Receiving MMS: €0.7523|
|Mobile internet : €0.20/MB|
Billing increments & Charging info
For outgoing calls there is a minimum charge of 60 seconds and then the charging step applies per 30 seconds.
For incoming calls the charging step applies per second.
For mobile internet the charging step applies per KB.
In accordance with EU regulations, data roaming is subject to limits (currently €50/month excl. VAT, limit applies to out of bundle usage only). You will receive an SMS when you get close to the limit and have the option to call 133 if you wish to avoid the restriction.
Activation/Deactivation of service
The roaming service in the areas of the Republic of Cyprus not under the effective control of the Government is not enabled by default.
To activate the service, send an SMS with «T ON» or «t on» to 8133 an hour before leaving Primetel’s network.
Always deactivate the service upon your return by sending an SMS with «T OFF» or «t off» to 8133.
The SMS to 8133 is free of charge.
Terms and Conditions
- Voicemail service is activated by default. For activation/deactivation of the voicemail service, call customer service at 133 for free or call to voicemail at 122, select option 0 and then select option 7.
- Incoming calls while roaming, which are forwarded to other Cypriot number or to voicemail, are charged for both receiving and making a call to Cyprus based on the roaming zone that the visited country/network belongs to.
- Calls to 122 for Voicemail while roaming are charged as outgoing roaming calls to Cyprus.
- Outgoing calls to National Free Phone (800), to International Free Phone (00800), to Premium Services, to Satellite Networks or to any other Local Service that the roaming partner provides, will be charged according to the roaming rates that the roaming partner network applies.
- Roaming services are provided by networks other than PrimeTel, i.e. by external carriers. Thus, PrimeTel shall not be responsible for the way in which these external carriers provide or fail to provide any service (including disconnection, lack of coverage or in the performance of these carriers’ networks, establishment of calls or SMS etc).
- Incoming calls while roaming in EU* countries are not charged. Extra charges apply when receiving calls while roaming outside EU* countries based on the roaming zone that the visited country/network belongs to.
- All charges must be paid in full when they are due. However, there may be delays in PrimeTel receiving notice from external carriers regarding charges to be billed to the subscribers. This does not affect PrimeTel’s right to charge the subscribers or receive payment from the latter.
- All tariffs include VAT
- In order to reach our customer services please call 133 from your mobile or (+357) 2210 2210 for free