Junior Voice Engineer
Location: Remote Work - Work from Home
Primetel is one of Cyprus’ leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you are an experienced Junior Voice Engineer, then we are looking forward to meet you and join our family.
What will your job look like?
- Act as an escalation support point for voice related issues
- Cooperate with partners and vendors on various related issues and projects
- Maintain and configure network elements that support Primetel voice infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network related issues and work towards for the network improvement and resiliency
- Design and implement new services
- Write and maintain related documentation
All you need is…
- College / University degree in Network Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant field
- Strong knowledge of SIP protocol
- Experience with PBX systems and SIP servers
- Knowledge of IP routing protocols and switching
- Knowledge of ISDN, SS7, SIGTRAN protocols will be considered an advantage
- Experience with IMS, CS Core Elements (MSC, MGW, etc.) & OTA Platforms will be considered an advantage
- Familiar with the use of Protocol Analyzers
- Knowledge of SQL and any other programing languages is a plus
- Experience working independently with multiple simultaneous subjects of a complex nature
- Excellent verbal skills with proven ability to explain complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Excellent command of the spoken/written Greek and English language, with the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
What we Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development
Due to the high volume of applications received for this position, only successful applicants will be contacted. Your resume will be maintained in our files for the next six months, and your qualifications will be considered for future openings.