Terminal Product Executive
Available Locations: Work from Home
Primetel is one of Cyprus’s leading telecommunication providers offering telephone, internet, television, and mobile services. In Primetel, we strongly believe that our positioning in the market, our technology, our reputation, and strength have all been achieved through our talented, dynamic, and enthusiastic professionals. We are always looking for new colleagues to join our company and help our business to reach new levels of excellence.
If you meet the criteria for Terminal Product Executive
and can work remotely, then we are looking forward to you joining our family.
What your daily routine will look like:
- Responsible for Primetel’s portfolio strategy for devices and accessories
- Develop attractive Mobile & Terminal propositions and smart bundle offers.
- Manage all aspects of Mobile & Terminal development and strategy including market and competitor analysis, product positioning, pricing, and profitability analysis
- Co-ordinate terminals portfolio management and all device-related promotional activities
- Update yearly and quarterly Terminal product strategy, roadmap, and related campaign roadmaps for the mobile & terminal products portfolio
- Manage and oversee the smooth operation of the e-shop and the online business strategy
- Update relevant content (products, promotions, merchandising, etc.)
- Negotiate offers and develop professional relationships with domestic and foreign suppliers
- Assist product and service marketing efforts, before, during, and after launches
- Analyze the trends of new and existing products in the market
- Manage and maintain a relationship with vendors to deliver the product KPI’s.
- Meet gross, revenue, and profitability targets for products/ promos under his/her responsibility
What profile the ideal candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing Management or any other related field
- 3 years of relevant experience in Telecom or Retail sectors
- Must have proven expertise in managing related Technology products/ propositions
- Ability to conceptualize, define and translate a strategic vision to guide product development
- Possess a good understanding of smartphone and accessories markets and related trends
- Experience in customer-centric product development, design, and project management
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Computer literate
What we Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Provident Fund
- Private medical health cover
- A friendly and positive working environment
- Personal and professional development