PrimeTel provides a full range of premium data centre and associated IT services that are designed to meet business needs for scalability, flexibility, efficiency, security and connectivity. With state-of-the-art Data Centre facilities at four different Locations in Cyprus, Primetel offers secure, uninterrupted and 24/7 monitored hosting and disaster recovery services, following ITU recommendations.
PrimeTel owns a submarine fiber cable landing station in Yeroskipos, Cyprus, the first privately owned landing station in the island, which has the capability to host any new submarine cable system to be landed in Cyprus. Currently PrimeTel’s landing station hosts ‘HAWK’, a multi terabit, next generation DWDM submarine cable , part of the world’s biggest submarine fibre optics cable system network around the globe, owned and managed by Reliance Globalcom.
PrimeTel holds high capacity rights (IRU) on all major submarine cable systems terminated in Cyprus with full diversity which allows interconnection with all major PoPs and Disaster Recovery Centers all around the word. Through its own national fiber optic network, interconnection with all major carriers and ISPs in Cyprus is also feasible. Cyprus’s strategic location at the crossroads of three continents in combination with the favorable tax environment, the political stability and the availability of high quality and reliable manpower, make the country the perfect technological bridge for the European Union and the Middle East.
By hosting mission critical IT equipment in one of PrimeTel’s dedicated collocation server hosting environment’s you will have valuable IT Service Continuity at your disposal. Our infrastructure is completely redundant, with proven best-practice disaster recovery systems in place. Hence, reliability and uptime is ensured.
State-of-the-art Data Centers include the following features:
- Total security and facilities management
- Physical security of premises including 3 levels of key-card access
- A secured rack environment
- Lockable rack cabinets
- Regulated power supply
- Three-phase power system with N+1 UPS
- Redundant diesel generator backup
- Redundant HV AC systems
- Smoke detection system
- Fire detection system
- High-grade inergen fire extinguishing system
- Standard heavy duty, anti-static, raised fireproof flooring
- Fully weather conditioned with automated temperature and humidity levels
- 24/7 Video surveillance
- 24/7 Access Control
- 24/7 Alarm security
- Security Personnel
- Access to unlimited bandwidth connectivity directly connected to the PrimeTel backbone network with 99.9% uninterrupted uptime guaranteed
- 24hours a day, 7 days a week system monitoring and NOC support
- Custom designed solutions with ability of growth and additional facilities
Landing Station Services:
- Newly constructed cable Landing Station in Anatoliko (Paphos)
- Hosting international submarine cables
- Currently hosting Hawk
- New Landing Station in Limassol (under construction)